How to have your t-shirts printed
why get your t-shirts printed
Getting your t-shirts printed is a great way to add a little creativity and magic to your closet and ultimately, to your life. This can be a great idea to feel more comfortable in the clothes that you wear.
You can print t-shirts with everything you want, from your favorite cartoon or series to your favorite actor (Although this can be a trademark infringement, though world we live in).
And this is absolutely great! Studies have shown that clothes that you can closely relate to last much longer than others, and make you feel much more special. And if you were the one that made the design, this will be especially true!
how to get your t-shirts printed
You can go to any physical store that specializes in printing t-shirts, check around your area to see if there are any (there should), and just say what you want them to print, although the quality of the print can be quite bad.
The other thing you can do is go online and search for services that print t-shirts for you, and what a coincidence, you’re in one of them right now! Yes, we sell t-shirts online but you can also request custom t-shirts for yourself (more on that later).
The most DIY thing you can do, however, is buy a special machine that prints over t-shirts, you can do that, but it’s too expensive and pointless if you don’t plan on opening some type of printing business.
how are t-shirts printed
To illustrate how t-shirts are normally printed, we will take our own t-shirts as an example:
- Our production partners help us print our designs, produce ethically made clothing, and ship the products to our customers.
- We use the DTG or direct-to-garment printing process, which is a printing method that sprays the ink onto the garment. The ink then soaks into the fibers of the garment. It’s like printing on paper, but on clothing.
- DTG printers offer a lot of color options which means we can print detailed designs and photorealistic images with almost no color limitations, and the result is amazing.
- DTG is a more sustainable fashion business model than screen printing. Mainly because printing one-offs allows us to avoid overproduction and textile waste. With 92 million tons of textile going to waste in the fashion industry each year, a business model like this is a game-changer.
- Plus, a lot of DTG printer manufacturers create advanced tech that’s made with sustainability in mind. For example, our production partners also partner with Kornit whose printers produce almost zero wastewater and use less energy, lowering the carbon footprint.
- What’s more, Kornit printers use water-based vegan inks that they formulate, test, and produce in their own ink factories, maintaining the highest quality levels. The inks are non-hazardous, toxin-free, biodegradable, and contain no animal by-products.
This is basically it, but if you are just planning on getting a custom t-shirt printed, you don’t have to worry about anything of the above.
how to get custom t-shirts
Getting your first custom t-shirt is very easy! You can request it now a t-shirt featuring your cat, your most loved quote, name, or even your neighbor! (We don’t know why you would want that, but you will not be asked any questions).
The first thing you can do is go to our Shop and look around, we have many designs that you may already love, we may even have the exact thing you were searching for in the first place! So feel free to look around, and if you don’t find anything, go to the next step.
The next step is going to our Custom T-shirts section, where you can select any t-shirt and add custom text and even your own image! This function may be limited so if you desire you can contact us at email@example.com and request a special design made for you, at no additional cost!
And that’s it! We hope we cleared your problem and if you have any doubts please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will be available and will try to solve your problem as soon as possible. And now, we invite you to take a look at our Shop (just for curiosity).
We hope you have learned a lot today, We’re thrilled to teach people around the world :). By the way, do you know about fast fashion and its terrible consequences for the environment, the people, and the economy? Do you know what Slow Fashion or the Sustainable Fashion movement is? You have to read these articles about this unknown but urgent subject, click here to read „Can Fashion Ever Be Sustainable?”, knowledge is power, ignorance is doom.
We also have a big surprise just for you! We have prepared a carefully dedicated About Us page where we will tell you who we are, what we do, our mission, our team, and many more! Do not miss out on this opportunity and click here to check it out. Also, you can visit our Pinterest, where we will pin sustainable fashion-related content and clothing designs that you will surely love.